Solar PV Modules
Adani Solar PV Modules:
- More power/m2 compared to industry average
- Higher specific energy yield (kwh/kwp)due to superior cell + module engineering
- Superior performance at NOCT and PCT conditions
- Superior low light irradiation performance 2 00W/m2
- Resistant to PID, salt mist and Ammonia
- Triple EL checking to ensure defect free modules
Axitec Germany's AXIworldpower PV Modules:
- 72 cell polycrystalline High performance solar module.
- 15 years manufacturer‘s warranty.
- Maximum 2400 Pa snow load.
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance from 0-5 Wp by individual measurement.
- Highest performance due to specifically selected technologies and materials.
- 100 % electroluminescence inspection.
- High quality junction box and connector systems.
Panasonic HIT PV Modules:
Panasonic’s unique heterojunction technology uses ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers. These thin dual layers reduce losses, resulting in higher energy output than conventional panels. Advanced bifacial cell designed for increased energy output. The cell utilizes sunlight reflected back from the rear side material which captures more light and converted into energy.
- High Efficiency at High Temperatures.
- 25 Year Product and Performance Warranty.
- Higher Efficiency 19.7%
- Low Degradation.
- Unique water drainage.
Canadian Solar PV Modules:
With Canadian Solar’s industry leading black silicon cell technology and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technology, we are now able to offer our global customers high power poly modules up to 360 W. The KuMax poly modules with a dimension of 2000 ˣ 992 mm, close to our 72 cell MaxPower modules, have the following unique features: • Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes • High module efficiency up to 18.15 % • LOW hot spot temperature risk • LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.38 % / °C • LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 43 ± 2 °C
Jinko Solar PV Modules:
- 5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules , offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation.
- Poly-crystalline 72-cell module achieves a power output up to 340Wp. High Power Output.
- Advanced glass and surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments. Low-light Performance.
- Eagle modules pass PID test, limited power degradation by PID test is guaranteed for mass production.
- Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal). Severe Weather Resilience.
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD. Durability against extreme environmental conditions.
- Improved temperature coefficient decreases power loss during high temperatures. Temperature Coefficient.